1. Why shop for books at Maya Gallery?
Maya Gallery supports artists and writers. Buying books is now made easy, affordable and convenient.
2. What payments do you accept?
You can make payment by PayPal, PayNow, internet banking or via ATM. We will provide our account details and QR Code upon request.
3. What currency are the books priced in?
All prices stated on the website are in SGD.
4. How are the books delivered or shipped? Are shipping costs included in the price?
The prices stated does not include delivery costs. Please choose 1 of the following delivery options:
- SELF-COLLECT (FREE) – Please arrange date/time to collect from Maya Gallery at 57 Genting Lane #05-00 Singapore 349564.
- DELIVERY (plus $4) – You may receive your order within 7 days.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY (plus $15) – We work with reliable delivery and courier companies to send your order to the address you have provided (within Singapore only). You may receive your order on the day of the delivery confirmation.
Payment for delivery can be made via PayNow to MAYA ARTHAUS LTD. Our UEN No. is 201412803W.
5. I am a writer. How can I consign my books with your gallery, or on your website?
We would love to hear from you. If you are interested in being featured on our Maya Gallery website, please email us at email@example.com with your writer profile and description of your published book and we will get back to you.
Contact us at +65 67412455 or +65 96746050